Friday, May 3, 2013

Behind the Mirror: Self-Made Eye Cream

Hello my dears,

to continue my series of posts related to self-made cosmetics, here I talk about an eye cream I made.
Again, all the ingredients, the recipe and the recipient are from elemetal.
I made this eye cream shortly after I did the eye gel and it is slightly more hydrating, so I use it at night.
It contains
rice oil (a very light oil, which enters the skin fast and due to its properties is very good to care for the sensitive area around the eyes)
hyaluronic acid (helps regenerate the skin and has a "filling up" effect against the wrinkles)
acmella extract (very goon active ingredient to regenerate the skin and help fight wrinkles)
essential rose oil (besides its lovely smell, it helps intensify the blood circulation in the capillary) and
corn flower water (helps eliminate the accumulated liquid under the eye and helps diminish the pigmentation around the eye).

The texture of this cream is very light and penetrates the skin deeply and leaves it hydrated  but without leaving a greasy film.
I used this cream at night even after I already made a massage with some oil on my area around the eye and it was still absorbed by the skin.
This product must also be used within 3 months and it also lasts for this entire period.
It is not very expensive, though for a beginner, it might be a bit complicated to be done compared to the eye gel. Nonetheless the results are worth it.

Smile, it is good for the skin!
Alex.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: